FALL REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
FALL 2016 PROGRAM SCHEDULE
SEPTEMBER 10, 17, 24
OCTOBER 1, 15, 22 & 29
NOVEMBER 5 & 12
PRE K - 9:30 TO 10:30 @ BVMP
K - 11:00 TO 12:00 @ BVMP
1ST - 9:30 TO 11:00 @ WPES
2ND / 3RD - 11:30 TO 1:00 @ WPES
4TH & OLDER - 1:30 TO 3:00 @ WPES
FEES (SAT ONLY) - PREK & K = $175.00 / 1ST THRU 6TH = $200.00
SEPTEMBER 14, 21 & 28
OCTOBER 5, 12, 19 & 26
NOVEMBER 2, 9 & 16
K - 4:30 TO 5:30 @ BVMP
1ST - 4:30 TO 6:00 @ BVMP
2ND / 3RD PRE-TRAVEL - 5:30 TO 7:00 @ BVMP
FEES (SAT & WED) - K = $300.00 / 1ST THRU 6TH = $350.00
BVMP - BEDFORD VILLAGE MEMORIAL PARK
WPES - WEST PATENT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
1) Login to the BYSC Website - bedfordyouthsoccerclub.org
2) Select the Tab for the Management and Registration System
3) Login to the Registration System. (IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE, YOU MUST CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.)
4) If you have forgotten your Password - Click on the prompt below the LOGIN button and your Password will be emailed to the email address that you entered into the system - associated with your account.
Be advised that there are approximately 500 players in the In-House Program and therefore it is difficult to respond to each and every question. Please Review the FAQ List thoroughly:
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions / Answers :
1) There WILL be SEPARATE BOYS AND GIRLS PROGRAMS for PRE-KINDERARTEN through 6TH GRADE - the options will be presented on the Registration System
2) PRE K Registrants for the FALL 2016 Program must be born before May 01st 2012 and eligible for 1st Grade in Fall 2017.
3) ALL InHouse Members MUST wear a BYSC uniform and shinguards at every Session - cleats are optional but recommended. BYSC uniforms can only be purchased at Mt. Kisco Sport - MAIN ST in Mt Kisco.
4) Parents or guardians of Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten players must remain at the field throughout the Session.
5) Weather related Announcements - Cancellations will be posted on the Website and on Facebook - once the Program has been canceled do NOT expect an email announcement.
NOTE: After a Cancellation Announcement has been posted all remaining Sessions for that day are Canceled - regardless of any improvement in the weather.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support.
If you still have questions, contact email@example.com
2016 Winter Skills Clinic
Ten (10) One Hour Skill Sessions
PreK - K - 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Graders
RIPPOWAM Cisqua Upper Campus - 439 Cantitoe St.
JANUARY 10 - 17 - 24 - 31
FEBRUARY 07 - 21 - 28
MARCH 06 - 13 - 20