SPRING REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
SPRING 2017 PROGRAM SCHEDULE
APRIL 8, 15, 22 & 29
MAY 6, 13 & 20
JUNE 3, 10, & 17
PRE K - 11:30 TO 12:30 - BVMP
K - 1:00 TO 2:00 - BVMP
1ST - 1:00 TO 2:30 - WPES
2ND - 2:30 TO 4:00 - WPES
3RD - 2:3O TO 4:00 - WPES
4TH, 5TH & 6TH - 2:30 TO 4:00 - WPES
BVMP - BEDFORD VILLAGE MEMORIAL PARK
WPES - WEST PATENT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
FEES VARY PER AGE GROUP
APRIL 12, 19, 26
MAY 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31
JUNE 7 & 14
K - 4:30 TO 5:30
1ST - 4:30 TO 6:00
2ND - 5:30 TO 7:00
3RD - 5:30 TO 7:00
PRE-TRAVEL 5:30 TO 7:00
Bedford Village Memorial Park
1) Login to the BYSC Website - bedfordyouthsoccerclub.org
2) Select the Tab for the Management and Registration System
3) Login to the Registration System. (IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE, YOU MUST CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.)
4) If you have forgotten your Password - Click on the prompt below the LOGIN button and your Password will be emailed to the email address that you entered into the system - associated with your account.
Be advised that there are approximately 500 players in the In-House Program and therefore it is difficult to respond to each and every question. Please Review the FAQ List thoroughly:
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions / Answers :
1) There WILL be SEPARATE BOYS AND GIRLS PROGRAMS for PRE-KINDERARTEN through 6TH GRADE - the options will be presented on the Registration System
2) PRE K Registrants for the FALL 2016 Program must be born before May 01st 2012 and eligible for 1st Grade in Fall 2017.
3) ALL InHouse Members MUST wear a BYSC uniform and shinguards at every Session - cleats are optional but recommended. BYSC uniforms can only be purchased at Mt. Kisco Sport - MAIN ST in Mt Kisco.
4) Parents or guardians of Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten players must remain at the field throughout the Session.
5) Weather related Announcements - Cancellations will be posted on the Website and on Facebook - once the Program has been canceled do NOT expect an email announcement.
NOTE: After a Cancellation Announcement has been posted all remaining Sessions for that day are Canceled - regardless of any improvement in the weather.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support.
If you still have questions, contact email@example.com
WINTER 2017 PROGRAM SCHEDULE
JANUARY 8, 22 & 29
FEBRUARY 5, 12 & 26
MARCH 5, 12, 19 & 26
PRE K - 9:00 TO 10:00
K - 10:00 TO 11:00
1ST - 11:00 TO 12:00
2ND - 12:00 TO 1:00
3RD - 1:00 TO 2:00
4TH - 2:00 TO 3:00
TRAVEL 3:00 TO 4:00
RIPPOWAM CISQUA UPPER CAMPUS
439 CANTITOE ST BEDFORD NY