1) Login to the BYSC Website - bedfordyouthsoccerclub.org
2) Select the Tab for the Management and Registration System
3) Login to the Registration System. (IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE, YOU MUST CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.)
4) If you have forgotten your Password - Click on the prompt below the LOGIN button and your Password will be emailed to the email address that you entered into the system - associated with your account.
Be advised that there are approximately 500 players in the In-House Program and therefore it is difficult to respond to each and every question. Please Review the FAQ List thoroughly:
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions / Answers :
1) There WILL be SEPARATE BOYS AND GIRLS PROGRAMS for PRE-KINDERARTEN through 6TH GRADE - the options will be presented on the Registration System
2) PRE K Registrants for the Spring 2016 Program must be born before May 01st 2012 and eligible for 1st Grade in Fall 2017.
3) ALL InHouse Members MUST wear a BYSC uniform and shinguards at every Session - cleats are optional but recommended. BYSC uniforms can only be purchased at Mt. Kisco Sport - Moger Ave in Mt Kisco.
4) Parents or guardians of Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten players must remain at the field throughout the Session.
5) Weather related Announcements - Cancellations will be posted on the Website and on Facebook - once the Program has been canceled do NOT expect an email announcement.
NOTE: After a Cancellation Announcement has been posted all remaining Sessions for that day are Canceled - regardless of any improvement in the weather.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support.
If you still have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Winter Skills Clinic
Ten (10) One Hour Skill Sessions
PreK - K - 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Graders
RIPPOWAM Cisqua Upper Campus - 439 Cantitoe St.
JANUARY 10 - 17 - 24 - 31
FEBRUARY 07 - 21 - 28
MARCH 06 - 13 - 20